Monday, March 10, 2008

Winter Blahs

I'm tired of winter, very, very tired. I'm tired of snow, walking in snow, shoveling snow. I'm even tired of looking at snow. This has inspired today's list. Of course the list would be affected by weather, so for the sake of me attempting to beat my winter blahs, we will pretend that weather conditions are all favourable.


Top 5 Places I Would Like to Knit

1. Stonehenge, I have dreamed of visiting there since I was young and learned about it on T.V. I can imagine sitting upon the grass knitting, my back against one of those mammoth stones.

2. The Eiffel Tower, preferably at the top, or sitting on the stairs. I would even be happy to stand beneath its structure and knit.

3. Tahiti, in a hammock, beneath palm trees where I have a view of the captivating turquoise waters.

4. A Mountain Cabin, curled in a comfy chair, on a deck overlooking a pristine lake surrounded by trees. Oh, and with no biting insects. Nothing would quite spoil my knitting fantasies like being eaten alive by mosquitoes. Autumn would nice.

5. Work, I know this doesn't sound like much of a knitting fantasy, but I work on the phone all day, and would love to be allowed to slip in a few stitches between calls. It would totally make my day more bearable.

No comments: