Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sneak Peek

Mini Pink Lemonade Cupcakes for Friday at work. I think I may do a little experimenting with this recipe on the weekend.


Made a stop at Winners again today, thanks to the kindness of my friend Kim, who drove us. I bought a broom I had seen on my last visit. I love it, my twelve year old daughter hates it. She was actually horrified in the store that I was indeed buying it.


On a side note, Em, aka: Tall Child, informed me today that her friends have named her president of PETMA. "People for the Ethical Treatment of Marshmallow Animals." Apparently after being appointed, she celebrated by eating a pink Peep bunny. The VP celebrated by putting a Peep in the microwave. I'm so proud that my crazy gene will not end with me, and has obviously been passed to my offspring.

Btw, Em loved the broom.

No comments: