Today was a busy day. I had a Doctor's appiontment, made supper, did laundry, baked cookies and baked bread. While I was pondering possible blog topics for today, Em, my eldest offspring suggested "Ten Uses for My Children". Since they actually have way more than ten uses, I have modified the idea a little.
Top 5 Reasons I had Children.
1. I always wanted to be a Mom.
2. They make good back scratchers.
3. Without children, the world would be full of crotchety old people.
4. Someone needed to clean the cat box.
And last, but certainly not least...
5. I needed someone to pass along to, my love and knowledge of cooking and most things crafty.
And on that note, I am off to ready for bed.