Thursday, June 12, 2008

With Musical Accompaniment by...

Swiped from my Foodie Girl.

1. How do you like your eggs? Baked in cupcakes, or chocolate and covered in foil. I don't eat eggs as eggs.

2. How do you take your coffee/tea? I drink coffee maybe twice a year, and then it is light, sweet and preferably iced. Tea, I like herbal. Or iced, or regular tea, hot with milk and honey.

3. Favourite breakfast food: Don't usually eat breakfast, but it would probably be pancakes, with maple syrup and bacon on the side.

4. Peanut butter: Smooth or crunchy? I enjoy both, especially in cookies.

5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Raspberry vinaigrette, or Italian.

6. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, ginger-ale with lots of ice.

7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? I make Tall Child make dinner.

8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Pepperoni, mushroom and bacon.

9. You feel like cooking. Cupcakes, bread, mac & cheese, cookies or soup.

10. Do any foods bring back good memories? Homemade eggnog, strawberry ice cream, corn on the cob.

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? None

12. Do any foods remind you of someone? Rice pudding reminds me of my Grandma. So do peas because she taught me to eat them with butter and vinegar. Also fried smelts, she introduced me to them and it is one of the first things I remember her teaching me to cook.

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? Liver, head cheese, blood pudding and kidneys.

14. What was your favourite food as a child? Fried smelts and corn on the cob... not together though.

15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Nope.

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? Nope.

17. Favourite fruit and vegetable: Fruit - black cherries. Vegetable - broccoli.

18. Favourite junk food: Smart Food popcorn

19. Favorite between meal snack: Leftovers.

20. Do you have any weird food habits? None I'm aware of.

21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Yogurt, popcorn, watermelon and cantaloupe.

22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Potato chips.

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Not too spicy.

24. Can I get you a drink? Black Sambuca.

25. Red or White Wine? Red.

26. Favourite dessert? Cheesecake, and coconut cream pie.

27. The perfect nightcap? Sex.

This post was typed in it's entirety while Tall Child practiced for her flute test. It's titled "The Spinning Wheel".

No comments: