Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home Improvement?

I tend to consider this blog an "online home" of sorts, and therefore I want it to feel comfy, cozy and look nice. When I decided to finally start it I based the colours around the title. To me, Moonlit is night, black, blues and maybe purples. I have plans of creating a custom header, but have yet to get to it. I often wonder if the layout is the best it can be, and am continually looking for ways to tweak or improve the appearance.

Where am I going with this? Not anywhere specific. Though I did spot a quiz on blogthings today and had intentions of just copping out and posting the quiz as today's entry. Instead, it made me think, and so here I am again, dissecting the blog, its layout, the colours, etc.

Oh, and in case you're wondering, the quiz that inspired this babble.


Your Blog Should Be Blue



Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere. You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant. From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.

No comments: