Saturday, June 14, 2008

Many Loves

Yesterday, my b-day, I celebrated with an Iced Chai Latte from Starbucks and shopping. I love Iced Chai Lattes and I luuuuuvvve shopping!

I hit one of my fave places, Winners. I bought a really cute, kinda funky, glass rooster that I had spotted there last week. It reminds me of a weird sort of glass bird, I think it was supposed to be a turkey, that my Mom had on the coffee table when I was a little girl. I also picked up b.b.q sauce and some Lemon Thyme Sea Salt. Before heading home I grabbed some stuff at Wal-mart, including a cute silicone ice cube tray, the ice cubes are little flowers. I neglected to take a picture of it. I picked up a cute pair of flip-flops. I also love flip-flops.

All in all, it was a satisfying b-day experience. I think in recognition of surviving one more b-day, I will indulge, and relax all weekend. Well, there may be some knitting, baking or cooking involved, but nothing too strenuous.

No comments: