Friday, June 20, 2008

Sadness to Madness

I started the day a little sad, knowing that even though I would have a fun lunch with friends, it would be because one of them is moving away. My day then progressed and was looking pretty good. Errands were done, dinner was made, things were moving smoothly. That was until I received the news that my Epicure order was never placed, due to the consultant losing my order form. I know this seems small and petty, and I am probably overreacting, but I have really been looking forward to receiving the spice blends I thought I had ordered. Now my evening has digressed into madness as I search, for my copy of the stupid order form. Whatever, maybe this is a sign and I should just cancel the stupid order. Spice blends, schmice blends, who needs'em.

No comments: