Thursday, July 31, 2008

Untitled

Yesterday I was feeling under the weather, so our evening meal consisted of hot dogs. Today was the staff appreciation bbq at work, so since we were allowed to bring kids. The kidlets met up with me, and we had our evening meal there. So... there hasn't been a whole lot of cooking going on.

There has however been some ....are you ready for this? Knitting Progress! I have completed the body for the wee baby hoodie I started a while back, and am now progressing on the first sleeve. The baby it is intended for did wind up making an early entrance into the world, but she is a teeny, tiny thing, and her Auntie(the person who requested the knitting of the sweater and bonnet) says the babe is little enough that size won't be an issue.

As for upcoming cooking, I am not going to say that I plan on making Monkey Bread this weekend, 'cause every time I say that, I don't make it.

Today marks the end of the July food themed NaBloPoMo. I didn't technically sign up to participate, but did a good job of posting almost everyday. I think I only missed one day.

No comments: