Thursday, July 3, 2008

101

Being preoccupied with a sick kitty and painting the girls' room yesterday I totally didn't notice that it was my hundredth post. I had planned on writing something hundredy and stuff, then completely missed it.

So here I am, my hundredth and one post. The girls' room is pretty much painted, maybe a few touch ups, and is on it's way to being re-assembled with the new loft beds. It's mauve by the way. The cat is still sick, but at least he is eating some ... when he's not sleeping in my closet that is.

My food relatedness ... five things I plan on making this month. This time of year, I always seem to want to make jams, jellies and such. I quite like making jams, jellies, and salsas, and one day hope to try my hand at sweet pickles.

1. Strawberry Jam I use the same Certo recipe that my Grandmother used when I was a little girl.
2. Red Pepper Jelly
3. Chamomile Pear Jelly. I made some of this a couple of years ago and it was wonderful, and so easy.
4. Sangria Wine Jelly
5. Roasted Garlic & White Wine Jelly

No comments: