Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wild Mustard, Butter, Lemon Squeeze

Nope, they are not ingredients for a culinary endeavor. They are some of the candidates currently in the running for new paint for the living room. At least we have narrowed it down to a yellow. Now we just need to decide among the bevy of paint samples taped to the wall.

I want yellow because the room is a little dark, with only one window, and it tends to be cold in the winter. It can't be a flashy yellow, or too green a yellow. It must be warm, inviting and comfortable, with maybe just a hint of exotic spice to it. A warm, creamy yellow. Decisions, decisions.

Picked up a new DVD today, Waitress. It came highly recommended by my Foodie Girl. I loved it. I'm not usually a chick flick girl, but this one was a fun watch. Of course, now I want to go and make a pie. Ooops, I almost forgot. I'm supposed to be makin' Pecan Pie Mini Muffins for a certain boss of mine, who turned 26 on the weekend.

No comments: