Monday, April 28, 2008

What a Girl Wants

Things have been a tad busy. However, instead of sharing a probably potentially lame quiz, I will list a few knitting related items that I totally lust after. Yes, I know to lust is a sin, but sometimes I just can't help myself.


Harmony Knitting Needles

These are just so beautiful, and the double points remind me of pick-up-sticks.

Namaste Laguna Knitting Bag
I can't even begin to imagine how useful this bag would be. The most difficult part would be choosing a colour, I'd probably go with Olive, but Hollywood Pink is quite nice as well.

Namaste Glass Knitting Needles
So pretty. I love both the Dots and the Cones ones.

Knitters Abacus Bracelet

I love this just as a bracelet, nevermind that it is also amazingly practical. Of course I would have to have the matching stitch markers as well. What's the point of lusting if you're not going to go all the way.

No comments: