Who the heck knew my daughter could get chicken pox three times? Certainly not me. At least this time she seems to be recovering quickly. Hopefully, this will be the last go round with it.
Knitting progress? Thankfully, there has been some. This weekend I completed the body of the orange toddler cardigan, and finished the shoulder seams with a three needle bind off. I then picked up the stitches for the button band and collar, all 265 of them. It'll be done in seed stitch. I have knitted a few rows, but 265 stitches in one row seems to take forever. To amuse myself, I have re-cast on Charlie's Kitty hat, with a new yarn. Bernat Satin Sport, in black and plum. I'm loving the way it's knitting up and I needed a portable project. I have several small knitting commissions that will be great as on the go projects. Wow, reading it looks weird, I guess I don't think of the things people ask me to knit as "Commissions". When I think of my little knitting projects, the word "commissions" seems so pretentious.
Due to my lack of photo uploadage, instead I will share more about me, in case ya cared. I stole this from Kelly , her Facebook(I'm not sure if she stole it from someone first), I like to give credit where credit is due.
1. Where were you 6 hours ago? Home.
2. Who will be your next kiss? My daughters.
3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? If so, it's Meg's.
4. When is the last time you went to the mall? Saturday.
5. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes.
6. When was the last time you went out of the province? 2003-ish, to Atlanta.
7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nope.
8. What was the last thing you had to drink? Cherry Kool-Aid.
9. What are you wearing right now? Yoga pants and a t-shirt, both black.
10. What was your last purchase? Yarn.
11. Last food you ate? Cheese, applewood smoked cheddar.
12. When was the last time you were upset? Friday.
14. Do you have a pet? Two cats, Mocha & Marzipan.
15. What's the last sporting event you watched? So long, I don't remember.
16. What is your favorite class(es)? I don't take any.
17. Who are your favorite people in your classes? See above.
18. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be? In bed... & with room service.
19. What is the last thing you purchased online? I don't shop online, I'd spend too much.
20. What's your favorite soup? My Grandma's beef barley.
21. Do you miss anyone? My Dad, and...
22. Last play you saw? One at my daughter's school, last year.
23. What are your plans for the day? Today is almost done.
24. Who is the last person you got a comment from on facebook? Jess.
25. Ever go to camp? Brownie & Guide.
26. Were you an honor roll student in school? Nope, but my daughter is.
27.What do you know about the future? Nothing, it's probably better that way.
28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Neither.
29. Where is your best friend(s) located? Dorchester
30. Do you have a tan? No.
31. How old do you want to be when you have kids? I was 23 & 26.
32. Do people hate you? Probably, but that's their issue.
33. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes.
34. How do you like your soda? With tonnes of ice, but I prefer iced tea.
35. Do you like hot sauce? Sometimes.
36. Who do you like? Someone.
37. Do they like you? Maybe.
38. Are you someone's best friend? I'm not sure.
39. What's the last TV show you watched? Can't remember, something on the Food Network.
40. Are you addicted to a certain kind of gum? Nope, I don't chew gum. I like mints.
Tune in next time for "More Crap About Me that You Never Wanted to Know".