Thursday, November 8, 2007

More Weekly Randomness

Okay, I hate the cold. I know, being Canadian I'm supposed to like it, but I just can't do it. Of course it doesn't help that the cold seems to intensify the joint/muscle pain I now constantly experience. I wish they would diagnose what's wrong with me so they can cure it or treat it. I'll stop whining now.

Knitting progress, once more inch and the body of the orange toddler cardigan is done, then I'll pick up the stitches for the sleeves. After the sleeves I'll be picking up stitches for the collar (and possibly button band). I haven't decided if it will be a zip or button up. Then comes a slew of little hats. I love quick knits. Christmas knitting..that's just a dream of mine.

Dinner, tonight will be a "silly supper", which usually means cereal. So I will show you a photo of Tuesday's yummy focaccia bread pizza. It was topped with pancetta, salami, spinach and bocconcini. It was easy and delicious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote buttons for the sweater (instead of the zipper)

MoonlitKnit said...

Thanks, that's what I'm thinking too.

Anonymous said...

I vote For Buttons Too