Sunday, May 25, 2008

P is for Progress

and for Purl, Pattern, Panification, and Pirates. All of which were involved in my nice, but sadly nap deficient, Saturday.

Progress was made on the baby hoodie, which did involve purling and a pattern, which I am, of course, modifying a teensy bit.


Panification produced some very tasty buns, from a variation of an Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day recipe. I will definitely be using the buttermilk dough again.


Pirates of the Caribbean III was the movie I watched while I waited for the Marble Bundt cake to come out of the oven. It doesn't begin with 'P', but it does have rum in it, and rum goes with Pirates so I am including it in my list of progresses. The recipe turned out okay, not great, so I will continue to be on the look-out a recipe, more to my liking, to add to my collection.

No comments: