Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In the beginning

Well, here I am. I've decided that I need a place to share. Share my daily joys, and not so joys. Share my bits of knits, my culinary wows and ows. If no one reads, it'll be a place for me to re-live how pretty even mundane can be if the lighting is right.

More about me? I have an ordinary job, in an ordinary call centre, that doesn't make me want to step in front of a bus, with some pretty cool co-workers. I enjoy books, movies, T.V, music. I love to cook and bake and really love to share the results with people who appreciate them. I knit, mostly little things, but sometimes big. I knit while watching T.V & movies, I knit while walking, I knit on breaks at work, I have even knit at a concert. I love to sew, but don't seem to do as much as I would like to. I love the night, I love the rain and last but not least, I love the moon, in all it's phases.

I'm not sure all that a first blog post should contain, but this is what I have for now.

From this day forward I promise to do my best, to do my duty, to make my blog at least a little not so boring.

No comments: